JL Forums

instant article wizard not working as advertised :(

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

instant article wizard not working as advertised :(
« on: June 01, 2016, 07:01:39 PM »
I am disappointed and envious in equal measure. Disappointed that after I purchased the software a couple of hours ago, it just didn't work. :'( :'(  Envious because it appears there are some lucky people who haven't found a problem with the software.

I was able to do my first research and  got a couple of results. Tried clicking the auto create  content tool but it was not working. I saved the research and managed to use it to manually write an article with the info. not bad.  Problem is, that was the last time the software worked. Now it keeps returning 0 results for whatever keyword I use. I  have gone through the forum and tried all the suggestions but none seems to be solving the issue for me.

I really want to hear from anyone here that has been in my shoes before. How did you solve the issue? Oh, yeah. I have submitted a ticket and was advised to reduce fetch speed, disable firewall, and ensure  i have internet. None of that helped. I have been reading complaints of customers with  the same problems I am facing and I haven't seen a solution yet.  Is there any recent buyer here that got a solution? Please share the trick?

Offline Meg

  • *****
  • 7195
  • Freedup to do what you really want
    • View Profile
Re: instant article wizard not working as advertised :(
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 10:32:00 PM »
I am disappointed and envious in equal measure. Disappointed that after I purchased the software a couple of hours ago, it just didn't work. :'( :'(  Envious because it appears there are some lucky people who haven't found a problem with the software.

I was able to do my first research and  got a couple of results. Tried clicking the auto create  content tool but it was not working. I saved the research and managed to use it to manually write an article with t he info. not bad.  Problem is, that was the last time the software worked. Now it keeps returning 0 results for whatever keyword I use. I  have gone through the forum and tried all the suggestions but none seems to be solving the issue for me.

I really want to hear from anyone here that has been in my shoes before. How did you solve the issue? Oh, yeah. I have submitted a ticket and was advised to reduce fetch speed, disable firewall, and ensure  i have internet. None of that helped. I have been reading complaints of customers with  the same problems I am facing and I haven't seen a solution yet.  Is there any recent buyer here that got a solution? Please share the trick?

Have you got deathbycaptcha installed? That is necessary. Unfortunately for me, deathbycaptcha is not working. It is not reducing the total I have paid. Another possibility is using a proxy. I haven't tried that yet.

Offline andrewwilson

  • *****
  • 1499
  • catching the zeitgeist since 2005
    • View Profile
    • We Build Money Making Websites
  • Skype: andrew.wilson41
Re: instant article wizard not working as advertised :(
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 11:44:46 PM »
The date of purchase will make no difference. We all have the same software.

Meg's issue is, I think, unrelated to the software but to the services of DeathByCatcha. I had a similar issue a few weeks ago and noticed it with other software. For some reason DBC decided to block my IP address. The issue was solved in moments by reference to their online help service. Although the service was not 'live' when I dropped a message about the issue, providing my account details in the message, they had me unblocked very fast.

Here's some very brief notes I made a few days ago:

Quote
For readers of this thread I'd suggest ALWAYS using Death By Captcha, regard an account with them as a basic expense of your online business. Set the page fetching speed to something relatively slow (I use a setting of 22) and set maximum results to something reasonable. I used 300 just now which would give material for a whole raft of articles waiting to be uniqueified. Also, mix up the content sources, there's a load of them to choose from.

Bottom line: the software works but there are some external constraints that seem to be site/user related.