« on: February 07, 2017, 03:45:45 AM »
Writing as a bloke who has only spent a little over $1000 on Ineedarticles since its inception I have a few comments that struck me on reading this thread.
1) These articles are so cheap they are almost free. These are not designed to be deathless prose, they are page fillers. However, very often, the quality of the content returned is well in excess of that which might be expected for the money paid. I have yet to have an article whose vale was less than the money paid.
2) If you don't like an article then simply order another one. If your budget won't run to that then you are not charging enough.
3) To be able to 'reject' an article is exactly the same as getting articles written for free because you seek to get ANOTHER article at zero extra cost.
4) If the content you are reselling to others is 'mission critical' then do not cheap out even further than you are already doing in using INA by not paying the extra to specify style and angle. If you paid the minimum rate for a 4/5 star writer and did not pay the extra to specify style and angle then the outcome is a reflection of your choice, not the failure of the INA writers or system.
5) The order page makes it clear that without style or research fees the writer will simply write about the keyword provided. You get the specified number of words on a topic, no more, no less.
6) I'd set the grammar and syntax skills of any of the 4/5 star writers I have encountered on INA above those of their clients, including myself, any day of the week. To not put too fine a point on it, while many matters of grammar are matters of opinion not fixed fact, I would reckon that these folks are more likely to be in the right than you are.
Suck it up, you tried to cheap out on an order, you did not get what you wanted because you cheaped out and now you want other people to pay for your mistake. That's not fair, it ain't right and you shouldn't get away with it.