i just tested the "Create New Thesaurus"
naming and describing the new thesaurus, i closed the window, and TBS3 immediately went to work and found there were no synonyms (of course its a new thesaurus
so i tried to add a new word/phrase, that had the pipe symbol for multiple suggestions, this gave the same Object error as is standard with this software, so i decided to Continue.
After this i thought it best to go back to standard thesaurus, but in the newly created "My Custom Thesaurus" was not in the list, and i was unable to select the Standard Thesaurus.
so i went back to main screen, and discovered all my article was gone, wiped clean, so i forced TBS3 to close (error every time as usual) , and reopened it.
TBS3 then continued with a new, and repeated type of error box no matter what i tried to do to use the original article txt file.
the workaround to recover my data was to open notepad, and copy everything across to word, then copy from word into TBS3 and resave the file as though it was new.
so basically theres serious issues with the thesaurus functionality that may cause unsuspecting users to loose all their data if they dont know how to workaround the issue that shouldnt exist in the first place.