JL Forums

Problem with saving files in a project, and support for Save All option

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I notice a problem with the latest 3.02 version when saving files in a project.

After bulk spinning and replacing original words in all files in a project, I can see them correctly in the TBS editor.

To be on the safe side I made sure I did Ctrl + S to save files.

However the files in the file system (Windows Explorer) show different content (with all the spin syntax).

The earlier version was better, at least it saved some of the files in the project (not all were saved, and there's no pattern to it afaick).

Cheers.