I have tested out the superspinner over a couple of days. I generated 3 articles from Articlebuilder, each about 300 words long. These were each broken into 6 paragraphs, which made it easy to add alternatives.
1. I added one of the articles to the superspinner as the "original",
2. I took the title and several paragraphs from the second article and added these in as alternative paragraphs.
3. At this point, I stopped and saved the article.
4 On a different day, I opened the article and it appeared to have the paragraphs I had entered.
5. I closed the article down and waited another day
6. I opened the article and added more paragraphs as alternatives from the articles downloaded. I then published it.
It all seemed to be ok for me.
I wonder, did you open the partly spun article using the main part of TBS? The superspinner saves its articles with a different ending and the saved article needs to be opened from the superspinner menu.
Hope you got it working ok.